Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Dress For Em!


I had found a lady on Etsy who took old adult t-shirts and made them into dresses for little girls. I loved this idea since I have so many shirts that I have been hanging onto because I can't bring myself to part with them. So I mentioned this to my Mom and she said to order one so she could see how they were made and maybe she could replicate it. So I sent off an old Lucky shirt and waited. In the meantime I mentioned it to Katie too and she has since tried her hand at making Em some "pillowcase" dresses with success. I love this style of dress for Em because they look to be really comfortable. I received the one I ordered in the mail last week and Em looks so cute in it. I am excited to see what Katie comes up with as well, the trial dresses were great!

2 comments:

  1. I agree, this does look super comfortable! She is absolutely adorable!!! What is the logo on the t-shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a Lucky Brand shirt with a picture of the beach. It makes a pretty cute dress!

    ReplyDelete