Sunday, February 14, 2010

It's been a long time....

Well, I haven't blogged in ages! I was so busy with Christmas and then Ari's birthday and then recovering from them both! I find myself home this afternoon and EVERYONE but me is asleep. We have been battling some kind of crazy hardcore virus this week. After 3 trips to the doctor this week Emilie seems to be on the mend and now Luke and Ari are sick! I think I will have to find some university that could grant me some kind of honorary nursing degree! As for me I am trying to keep myself well and everyone else hydrated and fed.


I hope everyone is having a wonderful Valentines Day. Although everyone here is sick I am with the ones I love most, so it is a good (not great)Valentines Day for me.


I will leave you with some recent pictures of the kids... since it has been awhile.


1 comment:

  1. So happy Miss Von is back!!!! Nice cupcake cakes!
    What's your secret to being immune to this virus? Echinacea?
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete