Monday, July 27, 2009

Outdoor Fun

After dinner last night we took the kids outside to play. It was a nice night and they played on the swing set for awhile and then Ari wanted to ride his bike. Ari loves his bike, but when he wants to ride it I am at a loss as to what to do with Old Em. She walks, but she is not very sturdy yet and I don't want her to fall on the concrete. We have this red car for the kids that they have to "Flinstone" to get it to go and she doesn't quite have the hang of that either, but the other day I remembered an episide of Jon & Kate Plus 8 that I saw where they tied the car to the back of a bike so the kids could pull each other around. I mentioned it to Luke and he found some string and tied the car to Ari's bike and he pulled her around the drive way. He loved it and so did she!

1 comment: