Thursday, July 23, 2009

Where did the time go?

I have recently realized that Emilie is rapidly becoming a toddler, and it makes me sad. In retrospect I spent the majority of last summer wishing she was older. She had reflux and was colicky for about the first 4 months of her life and I was in no way prepared for that! Ari was a dream baby and I never realized how lucky I was with him.

Em is 13 months going on 16, I think. Boy does she have a temper! I think part of it is a girl thing.. I have seen similar attitudes in my nieces. At the same time she is the sweetest little girl and all I want to do is snuggle her.

Last week she was sick and I held her a lot and as a result she wants me to still carry her around. Luke says I am spoiling her, but I really just want her to stay my baby a little longer.

Em.. 1 year ago today.

1 comment:

  1. Miss Von! I'm so psyched that you have a blog! This is great. Already laughed at Ari's funny quote and was touched by the present post. This is going to be a lot of fun...

    ReplyDelete