Monday, August 3, 2009

Do Over

I would like to request a do over for today. Motherhood has overwhelmed me. Emilie is recovering from a stomach bug so she has been clingy and because she needs me Ari has gone into hyper attention seeking mode. I gave up earlier and laid down on the floor and let Emilie climb on me like I was a jungle gym. Which was okay for awhile and then Ari joined in and the poor boy just doesn't realize how big he is and that I am not Daddy and I can not take the force of his jumping on me like he does Daddy. So the fun ended and the tears and whining began again. Tomorrow will be better.



Despite all this they have still found ways to make me laugh.

3 comments:

  1. Miss Von: 'World's greatest Mom Mom Mom'....(was that what the Secret Santa mugs said again?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eva! And Luke, you wouldn't last a day in my shoes!

    ReplyDelete